Saturday, May 02, 2020

This Week Not At School

Another week of self isolation down.

So, what was I up to this week?  

Well, now that the rest of the city has turned to baking those of us who have always been baking can no longer find flour to bake with... so I didn't do any of that (but I have plans to acquire some flour for next week).

I went for my first run of the year.

I've been shuttling my husband back and forth from chiropractor appointments ever since he injured his back last weekend moving patio stones.  

We got a dirt delivery!


And I worked hard to get this much moved into the backyard so far...


We are trying to level out our backyard a bit and not having water running towards the house and we have to fill in our garden with more dirt now that we fixed up the edging around it last year.


I've also been spending a lot of time out on the patio (especially on the couple of nice non rainy days we had this week!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...