This week at school I...
- was outside of the city for work
- taught students about fractions (specifically equivalent fractions for the purpose of ordering them from least to greatest). I don't mind teaching it now that I understand it... but I can definitely understand the frustrations of students because I remember fractions not making a bit of sense when I was their age.
- played some badminton
- watched some CNN 10 (formerly Student News)
- Made some Valentines boxes
- Played some bench ball
- I also returned to that classroom and got a shot of that window that I took a couple of weeks ago during the storm... this wasn't a very nice day but you can easily see the buildings in the back!