Saturday, December 15, 2018

This Week At School

This week was a lot of the same as previous weeks... Christmas concert practices
BUT.. I also got to watch not 1, not 2, but 3 movies this week at school (well, actually just parts of all of them)... in case you're wondering they were some an episode of Planet Earth, Hairspray, and Happy Feet.

I ended off the week in a new to me subject, classroom, and school for this school year.

home ec room!

I was teaching home ec!  And, they were making the perfect things (mostly because I had just made my own about 2 weeks ago) and we made some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (most thought they turned out pretty good)



home ec is fun

Then on my way out I saw this poster that a student had made.  
Home ed IS fun!

Then I forgot that I was still wearing my substitute teacher lanyard that is actually the schools and totally brought it home with me.  
I went back after I was done eating lunch (I was only at this school in the morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...