Saturday, December 01, 2018

This Week At School

This week at school I...

Helped students practice for 2 different Christmas plays/concerts (it's that time of year again)!

I worked with a 5th year (which over here that is your final year) student teacher for a couple of days which meant I had a couple pretty easy days.

Because of those pretty easy days I managed to finish reading the book Refugee by Alan Gratz.

At one of the schools I was at this week their secretary was leaving to go on maternity leave so the teacher left me baby advice sheets for the students to fill out (and then to give to the secretary)

Baby advice sheet

Finally, happy December 1st!
I've talked before about advent calendars you can use in your classroom but every year I make one for my husband here is what I did for him last year (filled with Lindtt chocolates) and here is his advent calendar this year!

Christmas advent calendar

Looks like he's been good this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...