Friday, July 29, 2016

Five for Friday

This week I'm linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching to bring you another Five for Friday post

Summer is half over for me and so I decided that today I would talk about 5 things I've done this summer so far.

1.

zip lining

On Father's Day (which I guess wasn't technically summer yet... my sisters and I took our parents zip lining... and a fine time was had by all.

2.
a bunch of strawberries ready for the freezer!

I went to pick strawberries with John's sister.  So far, I've made some dairy free ice cream (that's delicious), jam, and a bunch of smoothies (the rest of my berries are now frozen).

3.

I had a birthday and celebrated other people's birthdays.... but there are no pictures from those events.

4.
Canada Day fireworks

I went to see the fireworks on Canada Day

5.

I attended a friends wedding (with a bunch of other friends)

What have you been up to this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...