Monday, January 07, 2019

Winter Writing

It feels like winter is just getting started where I live and we still have the rest of January and all of February to get through... but depending on where we all live winter could be winding down soon for some of us.  So, to go along with winter I found this great writing activity from Mel D-Seusstastic that is winter themed.  She has a coloured version and a black and white version... I would print the black and white version for my students and get them to colour it once they were done writing but I would use the coloured version for myself probably to fill in and share with the class what I like to do in the winter.

If you happen to use this freebie in your classroom why don't you leave us a comment to let us all know how it went?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...