Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm Back!

I know I know... 
"we've heard this before" 
but now that the stresses of report cards are done (and I'm planning a fairly chill weekend with only a stack of math tests to mark) I do plan to come back to you folks.

And I'm really excited about a post that I will try to compile for this weekend!

As a hint... I got an iPad to use in my classroom 
(I feel so incredibly blessed to get the iPad for my class and love that my students can have the opportunity to use it too).  
I'm not sure how long I have it for exactly but hopefully I'll have it for a while because... I'm using it to get my students excited to do work through the use of video.  

They think it is magic and I think it is wonderful. 

 I'll share all about this lovely little app this weekend so definitely stay tuned (you can also use the app on an iPhone and likely an iPod too.. you just have to be able to take pictures)

I'll also snap a bunch of pictures around my class tomorrow so you can see what we have been up to for the last month (or 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...