Sunday, November 02, 2014

Apparently

Apparently I've taken a little break from blogging.
Actually, that is incorrect because as you can clearly tell I HAVE taken a break from posting anything from quite some time.  Long enough that one of my faithful readers complained to me that she was checking regularly and saddened by no new posts.  

Well fear not!
For I am back... for today at least.

And today's post is on "apparently"
Last night I was out with a friend when he used the word apparently much like I had above (where the word apparently isn't really appropriate) so I regaled him with a little tale from school.

You see I have a student who over uses the word apparently.
Apparently he was playing with someone at recess who apparently tripped.  Apparently because he tripped this caused my student who over uses the word apparently to bump into another girl.  Well, apparently that girl hurt her hand because of all of it.

What really happened?
Well I wasn't outside so I don't really know but I think it is safe to assume the following:
Student A was playing with student B when student B tripped.  This caused student A to bump into student C who hurt her hand.

And not a single use of the word apparently was needed.

Anywho, the point of all of this (which I told my friend last night) was so that I could show my friend this video 


I haven't shown it to my student yet... I'm not sure he would get it.

Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...