Monday, September 11, 2017

Math Resources

Get your FREE math resources here (that's right I said free)

A friend of mine posted a link to this on Facebook and I've probably had it bookmarked for well over a month and just now got around to looking at it.

Some of my favourites on this list are ones that get students talking, that don't necessarily have a "right" answer or just get students thinking in a different way!

I probably looked through about half of the sites but some of my favourites (using the numbers at the side) are numbers 3, 30, 40, and 41.  They could be used in a number of ways... to start a class, to end a class, to do for an entire class, to start the morning, afternoon, or after a break... your possibilities are endless!

Which resources are your favourite and how would you use them in your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...