Thursday, September 26, 2019

Book Creator

If you're like me you will remember creating your own books when you attended school using paper and pencil crayons but it seems those days are behind us now and the more technology one can incorporate into their projects for students the better!... at least from a students perspective.

I was in a classroom last year that was using it and just got around to looking more into it and well... I'm impressed!

There is a free version which I'm assuming should be sufficient for most classrooms as long as you don't exceed 40 books (which for most classrooms I've been in means maybe 1 or 2 books per year unless they are getting deleted).  There are also options for paid per year subscriptions which allow you to store more books if your budget allows.

There is also a read to me function... which sounds exactly like a robot but for those that are struggling with reading it could be a great option.

If you watch the video you can see examples of what you can all use the Book Creator program for... personally I think I would use it for book reviews and maybe even a digital portfolio.

What would you use it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...