Saturday, January 11, 2020

This Week At School

Well, it was the first week back at school after Christmas break!  Luckily (for myself as a healthy substitute teacher), the cold and flu has been hitting the city I live in hard and so I managed to book 3 days this week (all because I was originally booked for a half day at a school and then other teachers snapped me up for the remainder of the week).

We didn't do anything too terribly exciting this first week back at school, except, one day I was a home ec teacher and we made sugar biscuits.  Let me tell you, some of those kitchens were a doughy mess and I'm very impressed at how well they got cleaned afterwards!

I'm not expecting January to be too difficult of a month to fill up with work (with the frigid temperatures and the flu going around)... it should all keep me quite busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...