Monday, January 27, 2020

Valentine's Day Art Activities

Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that comes and then it goes without another mention... so do we really need to do an art activity just for that one day?  The answer is always YES!

Anyways, since it's almost Valentine's Day I figured it was the perfect time to round up some art activities that might just go with the theme of February 14th.

Here are some projects that I've done in the past:







... Psst... this Paul Klee one I likely got the idea from here

And here are some that I've found off of one my favourite blogs to get art ideas from (A Faithful Attempt)




What are some of your favourite art activities to do with your students during Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...