Saturday, January 04, 2020

This Week OFF From School

It's been a busy couple of weeks off from school but I had a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year (and we also celebrated my husbands birthday in there as well).

We had a total of 5 family Christmas' (both with immediate and close family members).  A LOT of food was consumed within that 2 week period of time!

I went skating (twice) at a local duck pond.

I got together with friends for lunch.

I spent some Christmas money at Ikea

I put together Christmas presents

I baked my husband a birthday cake (and I didn't think to take a picture of it!)

I started my annual Christmas puzzle (which this year just so happens to be Christmas-y!)


this was it after the first 2 days

I opened a lot of gifts!




Gifts in this picture:
- some new coffee syrups
-  the sideboard from Ikea (which I bought with giftcards I had been saving)
-  2 white shelves from JYSK
-  a power bar that is nearly impossible to see hiding behind the coffee maker



a basket for our livingroom to put all our blankets and extra pillows in (can you believe that this Christmas I acquired 4 new throw blankets?!?!  I'd say I'm set for life now!



What I didn't get to on this break...

Taking down the Christmas decorations and tree (but something tells me I might still have time to do this next week before things get too busy with work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...