Saturday, February 15, 2020

This Week At School

This week at school I....

Was a grade 1/2 Spanish immersion teacher (and no I do not speak Spanish)

English and Spanish word wall

Needless to say we had an English speaking day!

I was a home ec teacher!

We attempted to make brownies but very few groups had brownies that were done by the end of the class... so the vice principal came in to supervise them while I moved on to my next class (which was in another room).

I was an art teacher... we used clay and drew.

And on Valentine's Day I was a kindergarten teacher!

For some reason I thought it would go over better than what it did... they had WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR!

We also watched a movie for part of the day (thank goodness)

Naturally I had to get a picture of me in my Valentine's Day ensemble... so basically the pink shirt with blue hearts all over it.  One of the kindergarten kids added a sticker onto the pocket of my sweater though.


And yes I purposefully included all the words of encouragement this mirror had to offer.
I'm on fire...why thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...