Saturday, February 22, 2020

This Week At School

This week at school was pretty swell.

I had a late start/early day off one day this week... which is kind of nice (because I get to sleep in a bit and get things done before my husband gets home) but kind of sucks because when all was said and done I ended up getting paid for less than a half day.

I had an afternoon with a couple of pretty easy ELA classes.

Then I was in kindergarten and found this

no nose picking!

And a giant Pet Palace.

It's hard to see but in this first picture there are even xrays of different animals inside the Pet Palace (I think it was like a vet)



I loved all the misspelled signs!

And that was my week!

I pretty much already have all of next week prebooked (which is nice).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...