Friday, February 19, 2016

Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching for a Five for Friday post all about 5 things from this week!



1.
Dot Art


These reminded me of the Aboriginal Dot Art I did with my students last year

2.
Tootles


One school is big on the Tootles this month!  I one of the teachers why everyone as doing them and she told me it was for I Love to Read Month... by the end of the month they will compile a book of Tootles for each student (other students are writing them for classmates... in the end everyone will likely have about 10 of them).

3.
Valentine's Day!


Ok this one is from last Friday but the class that I was subbing in made me a bag to put Valentine's in AND the class made me so many!  So touched!

4.
A Poem


I thought this poem was pretty awesome

5.
A Card


With the simplest of messages?
I was subbing in nursery/kindergarten and one of them gave me this 

Hope we all had a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...