Saturday, July 28, 2018

This Week OFF From School

On week 4 of summer vacation this teacher...

-  hung out with her cousins kids a couple of days
-  has nearly finalized on the kitchen design process
-  has realized that picking flooring and cabinet colours is not an easy task
-  made a main floor renovation budget!
-  went out for brunch with her lovely husband
-  spent a weekend at the lake
-  found and purchased "the" dress that I was on the hunt for... and as a bonus it was also marked down in price when I finally did manage to track it down.
-  Hung out with some friends one evening playing games and chatting
-  has just one more run left in her running program (and I'm planning on finishing it today!... after this I think I will add a couple of minutes every week until I get to about 35 minutes of running and then just work on improving my pace)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...