Saturday, October 27, 2018

This Week At School

This week at school I was at a new school (for this year at least… I’ve been to the school in previous years). It was also my first day in a kindergarten classroom (this school year). 

After that I was back at one of my regular schools for the remainder of the week teaching 
grade 6 and 7. 

The highlight of my week was Friday for 2 reasons. 

1) I had a student teacher in my room and she was pretty fun to chat with (we had a couple of preps to hang out) 

2) I got to teach art and I participated in the lesson. We used water colour pencil crayons to make some art… it was pretty much up to them what they made but I wanted to make something similar to this zebra I had made back when I taught grade 5/6 so I made a very colourful giraffe to go with it 


watercolor pencil giraffe

watercolour zebra

It was a pretty easy week actually… which is good because by the end of the week I was starting to feel a little under the weather and then yesterday I stopped to get my flu shot on my way home… I figure since I work in a bunch of different schools it’s just a good idea to get it and hopefully it helps prevent at least some of the illness’ I might pick up otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...