Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween in the Classroom


So I'm starting to notice that not a lot of teachers are decorating their classrooms for Halloween (but now that I think of it I can't really recall a classroom I was in as a student that was decorated for Halloween.

Anyways, I don’t get out to nearly as many schools as I used to (I now have about 3 that I frequent that keep me fairly busy) so I don’t get nearly as large of a classroom sampling but once again I didn’t see much this year.


Ok, I'm not really sure if this was a decoration but it looked like a spider web

This is something I'd be more likely to do... fall leaves on top of the smart board

But then I thought? Would I decorate for Halloween? I mean I don’t decorate my house for Halloween. I think I would be more likely to put up Fall decorations and leave them up for the entire season than Halloween to be honest. 

Do you decorate your classroom for Halloween?

If you are looking for other things to do with Halloween I've written a lengthy post linking to a bunch of free Halloween material for your classroom, talked about a Halloween writing activity I did to go along with a book I sometimes bring to classrooms around this time of year, and a post going over a couple of the Halloween costumes I've gone to school in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...