Saturday, April 13, 2019

This Week At School

What started off as a week with only a half day booked turned out to be a fairly busy week in the end!

This week I worked in 3 new to me classrooms all in the same division (I have the ability to work in up to 3 divisions in any given week... and often will work in all 3 throughout the week)!  One of those classrooms was French immersion (luckily for me it was the kindergarten class).

I also only subbed in early years classrooms this week (grades kindergarten through 6th grade).  There isn't much to report on what we all did this week at school but I got to take the kindergartens outside on a shape hunt (even though it's snowing... yes SNOWING... that marks 8 months of snow for us).  I also got to take a grade 4 class to the computer lab and when I gave them free time nearly every last one of them went to play Roblox so I got to learn a little about what that is... prior to them having free time they were playing Prodigy which is nearly equally as appealing to kids.

Kindergarten classroom

Next week is a shortened week due to Good Friday... so far I've only got 1.5 days booked but I'm sure it will fill in at least a tiny bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...