Thursday, May 02, 2019

Spelling With Magnets

You know those magnet letters that covered your parents fridge growing up?

Well my parents definitely had them.

You know what's magnetic in your classroom?  

Your whiteboard.

I saw this a while ago in a grade 1/2 classroom

Use magnetic letters in your classroom
My best guess is Joey was someone in the classroom (possibly Bob as well... although you don't really see that name around anymore).  I love that the only other words that were on the board were mommy and kiss though.

If you don't have any available whiteboard space to devote to this like this teacher did then cookie sheets also work well.

If you're looking for other spelling ideas you should read my post on Spelling City!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...