Saturday, May 18, 2019

This Week At School

This week at school...

- I was at a new to me school this week and 2 new to me classrooms!
- I subbed for the gym teacher I had in elementary school (who is now teaching middle school)!
- I was a guidance councillor one day (which meant I got to teach health to some classrooms... it was a good day)!
- I was also a middle years teacher
- And I was a kindergarten teacher
- I subbed for a teacher that really utilizes her smart board! Even when a sub was in for her... which is awesome! I've never had a classroom of my own with a SmartBoard so I haven't really had to learn how to properly use one... but I do know how to use it enough to get by when I sub.
- I had a student bring me in a "flower"
-  I also put on Storyline Online for my students and psst.. if you haven't looked at it in a while they've been adding a lot of new books lately so it's definitely worth another look!


It's a long weekend up here in Canada so no school on Monday (and I already have the rest of my week filled up already)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...