Thursday, August 29, 2019

Free Calm App Subscription $60 Value!

Ok fellow teachers this is a great one!

Calm (the app) is offering a free subscription to teachers (which is a $60 value) and all you have to do is fill out a form!

I won't say to much about the app as you can download the free version and check it out for yourself first if you'd like but if you are looking for ways to introduce mindfulness or ways to calm a class down this could be beneficial to you.  

I tried to apply for the free subscription as a substitute teacher... unfortunately I did it the first time a while ago but I tried again a few days ago and I hoping I hear back from them.

Did you apply for the free subscription?
How do you plan to introduce and use Calm in your classroom?

Update:
It took at least a couple of weeks but I got my free subscription (for as long as I have the app).
Thanks Calm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...