Thursday, August 15, 2019

Back to School Bulletin Board Ideas

We've got about 2-3 weeks left of summer break where I live and so chances are teachers are starting to wake up a little earlier and head into their classrooms to start setting things up for their new batch of students. 
As a substitute teacher this obviously doesn't apply to myself but I still think about it... what would I all be doing if I had that classroom to call my own? 

I think I would be... settings up the tables just the way I want them
hauling all the new stuff I acquired over the summer break for my classroom and finding spots for it all
And setting up some bulletin boards (although I would hope that maybe I got some of them done prior to the break starting).

I've never actually done a back to school bulletin board before (or for that matter one for any of the seasons or holidays really).  My typical go to bulletin board spaces would be my MOLA (with some writing/editing posters likely), Science/Social Studies, Math, and Art (which is likely in the hallway)

But, doing a quick Google search turns up lots of ideas for what one could do... 

here are some of my favourites!








Do you do a back to school bulletin board?

What's your theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...