Monday, November 18, 2019

Christmas Art

Just like I did for Halloween/Fall here are some Christmas Art projects that I've saved on my "art for the year" file on a USB to pull out with lots of ideas at any point in the year.

One of my all time favourite blogs to visit when looking for art activities to do with students is A Faithful Attempt (seriously check it out, it's so well organized and often has detailed instructions... she makes me want to be an art teacher even more than I already do!)

Anyways, if you search through her Christmas tag you'll find all of these

Oil Pastel Candy Canes


Symmetrical Nutcrackers


For this one I might even bring in some inspiration for their nutcrackers by bringing in these from The Dollar Tree (the link likely won't work out of season or next year but it's a link to $1.25 nutcracker figures - 6 different kids!)

Wycinanki Evergreen Tree


All you need is paper, hole punch, scissors, and glue!

This reindeer is from Artventurous


Finally, I was surprised at how little Christmas themed art projects I actually did and they all seem to be a little more winter themed.  Here is one super easy project that I did with an elementary school class (all you need is construction paper).

If you are looking for an art project to do that is a little less Christmasy and more Winter based stay tuned... I'll be coming out with some ideas next month!

What art projects do you do with your students for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...