Sunday, December 20, 2015

This Week At School

I go into sub for one teacher regularly and he had me help set up their classroom Christmas tree!  Well, the tree was already set up the kids just put on ornaments.


And boy do they have a talented teacher in their classroom!
I was told the teacher coloured this (it was on chart paper)


He had me do some Christmas art... this was my example


A picture one of the students drew for me.  At first I thought it was of me (because in the morning she was having difficulty thinking up something to draw for the word "pretty" so I had her list some things that she thought were pretty.  She said myself, her and the Christmas tree... so I suggested she draw us standing beside the tree... I never saw that final product).


Then I spent not 1, not 2, but 3 days in nursery/kindergarten.
Still not loving those younger grades!

But I walked out with 2 paper bracelets and a ring... so one can't really complain can they?



And tomorrow there is no school!

Hope we all enjoy our Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...