Saturday, November 02, 2019

This Week At School

Wow, what a slow week at school!

The highlight of this week was definitely that I was working the afternoon of Halloween in a middle school.  Naturally, they had a dance.  And of course I had to help supervise it.

There were tag games happening, a lot of jumping, but very little dancing actually happened.

What costumes were popular this year at a middle school in Canada?

VSCO girls were very popular (likely because apparently all you need is a tye dyed shirt, scrunchies, and very short shorts.  Is it really a costume though if you already are a VSCO girl?

Anything that inflates.  We had a giant dinosaur, a pinata (I think it was from Fort Nite), and things riding on other things.

Animals (specifically in the form of wearing a onesie).  I think we had multiple deer and raccoons.

Mario Characters.  Especially Luigi and Mario.

What (in my opinion) was the best costume?  One of the EA's dressed up as Count Olaf from a Series of Unfortunate Events.  Complete with ankle tattoo. 

And here was my "costume" for this year


a $7 shirt I picked up from Michaels (the sweater and black pants I already had)

In other news our pumpkins won the pumpkin carving contest at my husbands work


He came home with a big bag of candy that we [mostly] unloaded on our trick or treaters.

What costumes were popular in your school this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...