Thursday, October 17, 2019

VSCO Girl

Why oh why does this have to be a thing? 

Here's what I know about being a VSCO girl

1) They wear scrunchies (not necessarily in their hair), Crocs (this one surprised me), Birkenstocks, use a Hydro Flask (which yes I had to look up to see if it was a brand name or a fancier way of saying water bottle), and a reusable straw (preferably metal). 

2) They make an annoying sound (like some kind of high pitched squeal)

Here's what I don't know... 

does it stand for anything?

Does it have anything to do with the picture editing app?

Anyways, one of my students asked me the other day if I was one and I told her I was not because I didn't have a scrunchie or a Hydro Flask. I was then informed about the Crocs and Birkenstokes (both of which I also don't have). The metal straw I do have... in fact I have multiple... but we decided that overall I am not a VSCO girl... thank goodness.

Now if this trend could just go the way of the fidget spinner and dabbing lickity split that would be just fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...