Friday, January 24, 2014

What I Wore

A thousand apologies.

I took the picture.
I thought "I should upload this and schedule the post"
and then I didn't.

What a way to announce my triumphant return to my blog... by not posting for a week.

I'm sorry.

Anyways...
Today's post requires 2 photos!



Spoiler alert:  We went on an outdoor field trip on a VERY chilly day!
I also wore mitts and wool socks that I forgot to include in the photo
I know what you're thinking... were those boots warm?
The answer:  Not particularly.
But they came on tour with me across Canada last school year and if they were good enough for all of Canada they were good enough for our outdoorsy field trip!

PS.  You can read all about my tour life here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...