Saturday, December 23, 2017

This Week at School

What I thought was going to be a nice slow week before Christmas where I might have lots of time off to get some baking, last minute shopping, and cleaning done turned out to be a much busier work week!.. it didn't help that I've been fighting a cold for the last week and a half now either. I'm sure now that I'm officially on break I'll get hit with the actual cold.

Anywho, my week...
Monday and Tuesday I was at the same school. Monday was easy because I was just there to support teachers and cover for meetings. Tuesday I was left without a plan because the teacher had been absent for a while. Luckily, the kids had gym first thing which gave me enough time to plan an art lesson I had already done when I taught 5/6 on the book "Snowmen at Night". The art part took up most of the day (other than a bit of silent reading after gym and some other stuff that was already scheduled in) so I actually had to plan very little. Anyone that finished their art wrote a story about what their snowmen did at night.
Wednesday I had booked a while ago... turned out that I was covering for a bunch of different teachers in the morning and nursery in the afternoon. The morning was busy because I had a bunch of different classes to visit PLUS recess duty. In the afternoon I played a lot of Lego and rewinded their Christmas songs tape a few times.

I came home from work on Wednesday telling John that I think I was done working for the year so Thursday Friday I stayed home. I had a special project I was working on anyways that needed to get done Friday morning.  However, I did attend a Christmas concert at one of the schools I often go to on Thursday evening.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...