Monday, April 02, 2018

Substitute Teaching Blog Spotlight

Another month, another substitute blog spotlight!

Last month I posted about The Sub Service Blog which has a bunch of ideas on it that could help you out in the classroom.

This month though I found a different type of substitute teacher blog... The Substitute Diaries is about different things this substitute encounters in the schools (s)he goes to... kind of similar to how this lovely blog began.  Anyways, it's relatively new and I think whoever the author is over there would be happy to see a bunch of my faithful readers meander over that way to check out what she (or he) is writing!

Want a shout out for your lovely blog on here?  Contact me!  I only do one a month but I would love to acknowledge your blog one month soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...