Thursday, November 08, 2018

Teacher Calendars

I found this huge desk calendar in one of the classrooms I was in recently 






And thought it was super adorable. 

But would I use one if I were a teacher? 

The nice thing about having a giant desk calendar would be it would hopefully keep your desk clutter free so that you could actually see your calendar! A day book is essential for myself as a teacher, even as a substitute teacher I keep an agenda book with me (what can I say, I’m sometimes an organized gal) and because I know I would use my day book just about every day a huge desk calendar, although adorable, may not be something that would really keep me all that more organized and so I don’t think I would spend my money on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...