Saturday, November 17, 2018

This Week At School

This week at school I was at a couple of new schools for this school year.

I started off the week teaching kindergarten where we celebrated one of the students birthdays with chocolate cupcakes!

I took some students to gym and gym in the city (formally known as swim and gym but the pool flooded so now they get double gym instead).  My car of students were well behaved so we stopped off at Subway on the way back to school because apparently if they bring money and we have time to make the stop they can run in and get something.  I think they came back to the car with about 2 dozen cookies.

I sat in on a grade 12 pre calculus class.  That took me back (and I didn't even take pre calculus in grade 12!). I wasn't much help in that class but thankfully I wasn't the one teaching it.

I was at a colony school and they sent me home with some chicken noodle soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...