Saturday, June 01, 2019

This Week At School

This week at school....

- I was in 3 new to me classrooms!... AND... I already booked a 2nd day in one of them!

- I had 4 preps in one of the classrooms I was in this week so I nearly got through reading an entire book (I'm going back in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping the teacher still has the book sitting out somewhere that I'll see it and I'll finish it!

- I was in 2 crazy 1/2 split classrooms (at the same school). At the end of the day I put on Storyline Online for one of the classes and we finally experienced what quiet was like!

- I was doing some outdoor education... which meant the class was outside all day. The thing is I REALLY wish the teacher would have disclosed this in the online notes when I booked it as I would have come better prepared with a hat, sunscreen, and shorts.

- I was in a classroom that is growing tomatoes and strawberries. 


They say they've already had 2 strawberries on the strawberry plant that they've ate and their tomato plant is over a meter tall!

My goal was to get at least 10 days of work in June and I've already got 12 days pre booked! So potentially just 12 more days of work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...