Saturday, June 15, 2019

This Week At School

This week at school...

-  I was in a new to me classroom again!
-  I subbed for my last day ever at the school of only 9 kids as it is being shut down at the end of the year (understandably so).  To celebrate my last day there we went to McDonald's for lunch, went swimming, and went rock climbing (or it was also their very last swim and gym as well).  I'll be honest, I'm gonna miss that place!
-  I subbed for the principal (at a school larger than just 9 kids).  For my first duty I promptly sent the teacher down to the office (because he was the teacher in charge) and then I told all the kids that if I could send their teacher down to the office I could easily do the same for them.  Just kidding.  It was a well behaved class.
-  I subbed, from what I can recall, my first day ever while taking the students on a field trip (where I was in charge of more than just 9 kids... because lets be honest that's fairly manageable when you are used to classes of 20+ students).  I took them to an all day ultimate tournament.  The weather was hot (but not too hot) and one of the EA's had the good idea to bring a tent covering thing so I got to sit in the shade all day (and sometimes the sun when I thought I could use some).

It was a busy week!
2 weeks left 
(or 6 days - I managed to pick up a few more since the last time I talked about the number of days I have left).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...