Saturday, March 28, 2020

This Week OFF From School

Well folks, week 1 of self isolation is behind us.  As an introvert I can honestly say that it isn't so bad.  I've managed to fill my time with some online shopping, baking, FINALLY organizing my classroom materials into a filing cabinet, basement workouts, long walks, and some crafting.

Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies

Buckeye Brownies


Hopefully we are all doing all right out there.  Avoiding others as much as possible and staying healthy!

Next week is officially spring break and then we've got one more week (at least without school).  If your schools have been closed longer than here I would be curious to know if they are planning to extend the school closures or if plans are still in place for students to start returning to their classes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...