Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Easter Art Ideas

Here we are again with another holiday quickly approaching.  I'm doing this one a little earlier than what I typically do because spring break starts next week (and I don't plan to really be posting).

Anyways, lets get right into it!

I will have a link to a supply list and instructions for how to do each of these!

This first one is my absolute favourite.  Insta Bunnies

There are pictures on the link of what other teachers did with the bunnies too... all super adorable!


These "Easter eggs" are gorgeous you can find the instructions here 




You may recall about a year ago one of the classes I was going into was doing string art... they were finding it challenging because they couldn't hammer nails into the boards, and then needles weren't holding the string.  Well, I think this paper plate string art is super adorable for Easter and likely not too difficult for even young students (though you may have to punch all the holes)!






What kind of art projects do you do in your classroom for Easter?
 Share them in the comments!

If you are looking for art ideas for different times of the year here are a few other posts I have done:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...