Thursday, March 12, 2020

Buttertruck

(and how he got his name)

I was in a classroom the other week where they had a class pet! A few years ago I feel like I would stumble across a class pet at least once a month but now a days it's more like once every few months that I find one! I've written about previous class pet encounters here and here.

Anywho, this is about a pet beta fish (and how he got his name).

This fish was a gift to the class from their EA (great gift by the way - in my opinion) and I guess they were having a class vote on what to call this new fish. I'm not sure what any of the other options were but at some point someone suggested to someone else to put up their hand and throw in the name "Buttertruck". So the suggestion was made and accepted as one of the possibilities. Eventually votes were cast and Buttertruck won (story goes - by a landslide) and that's how you end up with a class pet with a silly name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...