Monday, March 09, 2020

Spring Bulletin Board Ideas

Now that you have some Spring Art done it's time to set up your bulletin board for spring (if you so choose to change it for the season).  Here are some spring bulletin board ideas I found

This first one you can find here

To make it I would have each student design a large flower to add to our vase.


You can find this one here

My personal favourite is the "Spring is in the Air" one. 


You can find this one here

I would have each student make the back of a bunny to add to our bulletin board


For the next 3 I would invite more than just my classroom to participate in... maybe all the grade 5 classrooms or, depending on how big your school is, the entire school.  They all require the student to create something but on that thing that they create I would have them write a goal or a wish for the remainder of the year on it.  They don't have to include their name.

So, you can find this one here

I would have each student make a butterfly (or maybe they would be premade) and on them each student would do some writing.


This one you can find here

I would have each student trace their hand and colour their paper hand however they want.  Then they would write on it what their goal is.


This one you can find here and I just thought it was SO beautiful!

I would have the majority of the students design a simple flower and write on it and a few of them could do a butterfly.


And this one is from here

Everyone gets a slip of paper to write their goal on and then I would (or I would have some student volunteers) make the paper chain for the bulletin board.



Do you make a spring bulletin board?

Which of these examples was your favourite?

If you are looking for bulletin board ideas for other seasons here are a few other blog posts that I've done:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...