Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Class Pets

I can't say I see very many of these anymore... but I was in a classroom a looong time ago with these little fish (complete with name poster) and figured I would start snapping pictures of all the classroom pets I spotted this year... and then surprisingly it only ended up being a grand total of 2 classrooms that had class pets (the other one had a fish named Bubbles that I forgot to snap a picture of).






I feel like 5 years ago a lot more classrooms had pets in them... are classroom pets no longer a thing?

In case you wanted to hear about some stories of other class pets I've ran into over the years you can find some stories here, here, and here.

And last week I talked about some cool flexible seating options that you might consider using in your classroom this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...