Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Comfy Corners

I've been collecting pictures of comfy reading corners for a while... here are a few of the ones that I've come across this last school year.











Ok, maybe these would be better under my flexible seating post as they don't look all that "comfy" but the kids definitely loved them!













Do you have any kind of unique seating options or "comfy corners" for your students?  
I would love to see them!

Personally, if I could have anything I wanted I think I would opt for a small couch and maybe 1 or 2 other "arm chair" type things for my classroom.  I would love a coffee table and end table of some kind as well.  I've come up with a bit of a plan for what my dream classroom would look like (including it's comfy reading corner) here.

Psst... last week I talked about some class pets that I've run into this year.  Surprisingly, it wasn't a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...