Monday, February 11, 2019

The Great Kindness Challenge

So I'm a little late with this challenge (it was at the end of January) but just because the official kindness challenge week is over doesn't mean you can't still use this resource in your classroom or school.  Personally, I think February with Valentine's Day and all that "love" related stuff is the perfect time to do it (or really any month is a great month to show kindness so definitely take your pick!)

I found one of their checklists at a school I was at recently (after looking through their website I couldn't find the actual checklist that you could hand out to students on there though... but I did find it here)... maybe you get it once you register?  Anyways, the resource has a lot of information in it (and printables!) and is definitely worth the read through.

I think we would all agree that it's important to teach kids about kindness.  What it looks like, how to be kind, and some ideas on things they could do.

Did your class/school participate in this Kindness Challenge this year?  
What were some things you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...