Thursday, February 14, 2019

Who Do I Love?

A student in grade 6 was filling in a page where she either had to write about who she loved. Most students were writing about their parents, grandparents, or siblings but this student was stuck in a real pickle. What kind of pickle you ask? She wasn’t sure which one of the guys she talks to (online) she should put that she loves because she loves them both. There was no compromising with her… I told her to write about both of them… no. I told her to write about the one she had spoken to most recently… that was also a no. I suggested she write about the one she speaks with most often… that was a hard no. She was about to have a meltdown over not knowing who she loved more so eventually I just had her skip that page and move onto the next one.

For the record, I had asked her if her parents knew about the people she speaks with online and she said they did… I guess soon enough they might also know about her feelings for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...