Monday, February 18, 2019

Everything That WASN'T on the Test

I saw this online and thought it was a neat idea. 


I know there was a number of times during my time at University when this would have come in handy. I struggled with science but I was required to take 6 credit hours of it regardless so I took what I figured would be the easiest most basic class that didn't have a lab. This meant the class was fairly large and so the prof gave out strictly multiple choice tests. Which is all well and good except when you get those questions were option D is both A and B and you spend a lot of time second guessing everything. I could have written on the topic though... and maybe that would have worked out a bit better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...