Monday, October 28, 2019

Remembrance Day Art Ideas

Remembrance Day is fast approaching and if you're like me you like to do an art activity that has to do with an upcoming holiday so here are a few Remembrance (or Memorial) Day art activities for you to try with a variety of age groups.

This first one is from That Artist Women and she goes into detail on her page as to how she made these.


I have a bulletin board ideas post coming out next week that uses these paper plate poppies on it!




This is one for an early grade class and only uses some markers, water, coffee filters, and a pipe cleaner!


These next 2 I couldn't find original sources for... they were originally found on Pinterest though but this first one looks very similar to one of the cbc ones that I'll link to below



This one I found on Little Yeti and she talks briefly about the supplies she used to create these there.  I love the black with the red!


There were also 2 on cbc that I wasn't able to get pictures of but I think they still deserve a link to them
This first one uses layered scapbook paper
and this one uses cupcake liners!

Do you have a Remembrance (or Memorial) Day art activity that you like to do with your class?
Link to it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...