Thursday, October 03, 2019

Halloween Bulletin Board Ideas

A couple of months ago I wrote a post about back to school bulletin board ideas and I thought to myself... why not continue with this idea throughout the year?

Now that it's October and Halloween is fast approaching maybe it's time to change up that bulletin board again.  Honestly, you'll find a lot of great ideas just by using Google but here are some of my favourites


For this one I would have each cauldron talk about different things we'll be learning in our room over the next month (or 2)... maybe broken down into subjects (math and ELA are usually big ones)


I couldn't find much information on this one but I'm assuming it was an art project and there is a picture of each student under the ghosts.  I just thought it was cute


For this one I would have students design it in an art class.  We could talk about what we think belongs on a Halloween themed bulletin board and each student could be in charge of making an aspect (or 2) of it.

I don't think I've ever actually decorated my bulletin boards for Halloween.  
Have you?
If you have what did they look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...