Saturday, October 26, 2019

This Week At School

Back to having a busy week at school!

This week at school I...

- Was a grade 6 teacher (we did a lot of work in their All About Me books that they are making and I also taught them Snake)
- Was a grade 7 teacher
Was a grade 5/6 teacher
- I had a lot of preps one of those days so I helped the teacher out by making her a pocket chart and a sticky note chart where kids will display what they are currently reading.
- I also spied this in one of my classes (how fitting that I JUST posted about Fake News... seriously this was NOT planned).

How to Spot Fake News


In other news I got my flu shot this week.  It will often make me feel not so great in the first few days after getting it so I got it Thursday (Friday was a province wide PD day) so far I'm feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...