Monday, October 07, 2019

When a Soccer Tournament Turns into Something Else

A week ago I mentioned that I took a class to a soccer tournament where we spent all day outside.  

Naturally, when you go to any school activity or event a teacher takes pictures (a substitute doesn't normally though so I did not take pictures).  Well one of the other adults at the tournament turned to me at some point near the end of the day and goes 

"People are going to think we went to a gymnastics meet, I've got pictures of kids making pyramids, doing handstands, and giving piggy back rides but not a single picture of kids playing soccer"

So the question needs to be asked... at what point does a soccer tournament turn into a gymnastics meet AND... if there are no pictures of the tournament itself... did it really even happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...