Thursday, December 19, 2019

Winter Bulletin Board Ideas

If Christmas isn't something that is talked about or celebrated in your school then you may be interested in a Winter Bulletin Board instead of a Christmas Bulletin Board.  Now that you have your winter themed art done (or at least the first project or so may be done... or at least on the way to being done you might be ready to decorate a bulletin board!


I couldn't find the original sources for a lot of these ideas (Pinterest)but here are some winter themed bulletin boards that I thought were nice:


For this one it looks like each students picture is on a snowflake and they each made their own snowman


I wish I could find the original source for this one as I'm curious what they wrote about.  Either way, Frozen was (is) a popular movie so I think this bulletin board would be a big hit!


This one is from Fresh Sharpened Pencils and she talks about how she got each student to write a poem to go with their snowflakes.


This one I found here although I'm unsure if this is the original source.  I just thought it looked super cute!


Do you make seasonal bulletin boards? 
What does your winter bulletin board look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...