Monday, December 16, 2019

Winter Art Ideas

Winter is right around the corner (or if you live here you'll think it's already been here for a while) so what better time than to start planning for what you are going to do in your art class during the winter season?

Here are a BUNCH of ideas

First up, Snowmen!





This is one of my all time favourite winter art activities I did it when I was teaching grade 5/6 and I did it again when I was subbing in a grade 4/5 class.





If you are looking for some activities to go with this art check out my blog post on what I all did with a grade 4/5 class I was subbing in!

Trees


I found this one to be similar to the water colour and tissue paper trees I did with my grade 4 students.



Self Portrait Ideas









Penguins







If you are looking for more penguin art here and here some that I found in a classroom once





If you are looking for more polar bear activities to do with your class check out the post I did on a grade 1 polar bear unit.

Snowflakes


I love these ones so much that I've done them in a grade 4/5 class I was subbing in before.  You can see what we all did here.







You may have noticed that all my links are to just 2 other blogs... I'm sure there are many more excellent winter art themed activities but these are 2 blogs that I trust and use frequently when looking for good art activities.

What can I say, I found something I like and I've stuck with it!

Do you do any winter art activities in your classroom?
What are they, we'd love to hear about them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...